- As part of the investment team, you will work closely with the team to evaluate new investment opportunities, source new investments, and work alongside portfolio companies to support their success
- You will attend weekly partner meetings, internal portfolio review meetings, and be a critical part of the investment team
- You will have the opportunity to develop and create market maps and new theses for the firm to explore as well as build your network to help find and nurture the next generation of founders.
- We would like to bring on individuals who are looking for a long-term role in venture
The title will be based on the level of work experience in finance, consulting, startup experience, and/or operational experience. Demonstrated interest in B2B technology and startups, and strong analytical skills, technical skills a bonus. No MBA or prior venture experience is required. You must be self-directed, able to advocate for yourself and be able to manage in an environment that is constantly changing. This role focused exclusively on B2B SaaS.
- High integrity and a team player
- Enjoys working with a small and diverse team
- A self-starter who can independently manage their time
- Someone who is deeply curious about technology and business
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with some financial modeling experience and/or aptitude for developing them
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys networking and building relationships