We seek candidates from diverse backgrounds who can bring and be recognized for their uniqueness. We are looking for a go-getter interested in a professional growth opportunity and to become a product leader managing end-to-end ideation, roadmap prioritization, managing technical resources, and bringing our products to market. You will work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch and with our business partners to generate profitable revenue streams.
-Ideate and deliver products that balance the needs of multiple constituents: drivers, vehicle owners/operators, merchants, vehicle manufacturers, and suppliers.
– Work with customers and internal stakeholders to facilitate organizational alignment around feature prioritization and communicate roadmap and timelines to internal and external partners.
– Partner with our designers and UX experts to create beautiful consumer experiences that deliver the next generation of payment experiences.
– Set Product goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Car IQ’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and usability studies.
– Develop product requirements and work with Engineering to develop user stories, acceptance criteria, and testing procedures for our products.
– Help design and manage the process for prioritizing features and needs, collecting requirements, sequencing engineering work, and measuring progress.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a tech field is required.
– 6+ years of product management experience.
– Experience in consumer-facing fintech (broadly)
– Experience in software engineering environments and validated ability to partner successfully with engineering teams, ensuring prompt delivery.
– Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations with a proven record of follow-
– Strong cross-functional relationship building with high empathy to understand the needs of other businesses and priorities.
– Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and clearly communicate with different audiences.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and innovation