We’re seeking a savvy & seasoned marketing leader. You will own the value proposition, go-to-market plan, and customer acquisition strategy for Car IQ.
As the marketing leader, you will manage a marketing budget and build the go-to-market plan inclusive of channel choices, promotions, and creative. You will work with the product org to define and qualify upcoming features & new product launches. In doing so, you will build a differentiated, defensible positioning for Car IQ, and develop creative and marketing strategies that communicate it effectively.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in consumer product marketing, with quantifiable revenue responsibility
- Strategy and Execution: Combine strategic thinking with tactical execution to drive customer acquisition through diverse channels
- Customer Research: Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research and distill it into actionable insights
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Storytelling: Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Self-Initiative & Bias for Action: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Growth: Proven track record of building budgets and programs that support efficient growth. Driven by performance and exceeding targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What You’ll Do
- Act as the CMO for Car IQ with a vision on the long-term strategy & responsibility for the near-term execution for customer growth and retention.
- Represent the member and market (including customer journey and target personas/segments) generated from consumer and competitive insights.
- Iterate on the product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy for our offering.
- Own setting and achieving customer acquisition targets and supporting marketing budgets in partnership with the marketing channel owners and Finance.
- Work with Product Management to create a seamless experience, removing pain points and boosting conversion. Be your customers’ advocate.
- Understand and report on changes to the broader market context, including market shifts, competitive threats, market size, and external factors.